VISA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - How to get a visa to Vietnam?
Visa on arrival is an alternative way to obtain your visa to Vietnam. You will receive an approval letter by email, which allows you to board the plane to Vietnam. The entry visa will be stamped onto your passport at the Visa On Arrival Desk at one of the three international airports in Vietnam. At that point, you can pass through the Immigration and enter the country.
Please note that this type of visa applies only to passengers travelling by air.
- Q : How do you get a visa on arrival?
- Q : How long does it take to get a visa approval letter?
- Q : How much does a visa-on-arrival cost?
- Q : How will I receive the visa approval letter?
- Q : Do I need photos for the online application?
- Q : What is the soonest I can get my visa letter?
- Q : Do I need a single or multiple entry visa?
- Q : How can I pay for the visa application?
- Q : Is the application fee refundable if my visa is denied?
- Q : What do I do after receiving the visa approval letter?
- Q : In UGENT cases, can I receive the approval letter in 4-8 hours?
- Q : What if I do not know my exact arrival date?
- Q : What if I travel to Vietnam by Land or Cruise?
Why Visa On Arrival?
- 1. Easy and Secure online application: Have 5 minutes to spare? Apply for your approval letter is just as fast.
- 2. No passport or any documents required: Just fill out a simple form, we will do the rest.
- 3. Easy and Secure payment: We accept major credit/debit cards for online payment.