Tourist visa (C1 visa)
The Vietnamese tourist visa is categorized as a C1 visa. The maximum validity is 30 days (for both single or multiple entries).
All foreigners (1) who are entering Vietnam for the purposes of tourism are required to have valid passports with at least 6 months of validity remaining and Visas.There are two ways to do this:
1. Apply for Vietnamese Business Visa at your nearest Vietnamese Embassy/Consulate. You can check with the local embassy for the procedures and fees.
2. Apply for a visa approval letter to pick up the visa upon arrival. For those who enter Vietnam by air, visa on arrival is a convenient and quick option. It takes only 2-3 business days to process your visa approval letter and you will receive your approval letter by email. You can begin your visa application here
Notes: Visa on arrival is good for air travel only, if you wish to enter Vietnam by land or sea - you are required to obtain your visa beforehand.
Only citizens of certain countries can visit Vietnam without a visa, they are:
Nationals of most ASEAN countries: No visa is required if they plan to stay less than 30 days
Nationals of South Korea, Japan, Russia, Norway, Sweden, Denmark, and Finland: No visa is required if they plan to stay less than 15 days
Why Visa On Arrival?
- 1. Easy and Secure online application: Have 5 minutes to spare? Apply for your approval letter is just as fast.
- 2. No passport or any documents required: Just fill out a simple form, we will do the rest.
- 3. Easy and Secure payment: We accept major credit/debit cards for online payment.