VISA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - How to get a visa to Vietnam?
No worries. You can submit with the Earliest date you plan to arrive, then you can arrive on or after the date stated on the visa approval letter and must leave before the visa expires.
For example: If you apply for a 1-month visa and submit your arrival date as Jan 1, 2011, the visa letter will be valid from Jan 1, 2011 – Feb 1, 2011. You can arrive anytime between Jan 1 - Feb 1 but must leave the country by Feb 1, 2011."
- Q : What is a 'visa on arrival?'
- Q : How do you get a visa on arrival?
- Q : How long does it take to get a visa approval letter?
- Q : How much does a visa-on-arrival cost?
- Q : How will I receive the visa approval letter?
- Q : Do I need photos for the online application?
- Q : What is the soonest I can get my visa letter?
- Q : Do I need a single or multiple entry visa?
- Q : How can I pay for the visa application?
- Q : Is the application fee refundable if my visa is denied?
- Q : What do I do after receiving the visa approval letter?
- Q : In UGENT cases, can I receive the approval letter in 4-8 hours?
- Q : What if I travel to Vietnam by Land or Cruise?
Why Visa On Arrival?
- 1. Easy and Secure online application: Have 5 minutes to spare? Apply for your approval letter is just as fast.
- 2. No passport or any documents required: Just fill out a simple form, we will do the rest.
- 3. Easy and Secure payment: We accept major credit/debit cards for online payment.