VISA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - How to get a visa to Vietnam?
After you receive your "visa approval letter" by email, please collect the following documents before departing for the airport:
- A print-out of your Visa-Approval letter.?
- Your passport with at least 1 blank page and 1 month's validity from your date of exit from Vietnam.
- Cash in USD to pay the visa stamping fee ($45 for single entry, $65-95 for multiple entry).
- 2 recent photos of regular passport size (4x6cm).
- Q : What is a 'visa on arrival?'
- Q : How do you get a visa on arrival?
- Q : How long does it take to get a visa approval letter?
- Q : How much does a visa-on-arrival cost?
- Q : How will I receive the visa approval letter?
- Q : Do I need photos for the online application?
- Q : What is the soonest I can get my visa letter?
- Q : Do I need a single or multiple entry visa?
- Q : How can I pay for the visa application?
- Q : Is the application fee refundable if my visa is denied?
- Q : In UGENT cases, can I receive the approval letter in 4-8 hours?
- Q : What if I do not know my exact arrival date?
- Q : What if I travel to Vietnam by Land or Cruise?
Why Visa On Arrival?
- 1. Easy and Secure online application: Have 5 minutes to spare? Apply for your approval letter is just as fast.
- 2. No passport or any documents required: Just fill out a simple form, we will do the rest.
- 3. Easy and Secure payment: We accept major credit/debit cards for online payment.