VISA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - How to get a visa to Vietnam?
- A single entry visaallows you to enter Vietnam once during the stated period on the approval letter. Once you enter Vietnam and have your passport stamped, you can not leave and re-enter Vietnam again with this visa. You must apply for a new one if you want to return..
For example, with the 1 month single entry visa, you can enter Vietnam and stay for up to 30 days. You cannot re-enter Vietnam if you exit the country at any time during this period, even though your visa is still valid
- A multiple entry visaallows you to enter and exit Vietnam as many times as you want, as long as your visa is still valid. The first entry needs to be at an airport, where you will need to show the border police your visa approval letter and pick up the visa stamp. For subsequent entries, you just need to pass through Vietnamese customs at either an airport or other border crossing points.
- Q : What is a 'visa on arrival?'
- Q : How do you get a visa on arrival?
- Q : How long does it take to get a visa approval letter?
- Q : How much does a visa-on-arrival cost?
- Q : How will I receive the visa approval letter?
- Q : Do I need photos for the online application?
- Q : What is the soonest I can get my visa letter?
- Q : How can I pay for the visa application?
- Q : Is the application fee refundable if my visa is denied?
- Q : What do I do after receiving the visa approval letter?
- Q : In UGENT cases, can I receive the approval letter in 4-8 hours?
- Q : What if I do not know my exact arrival date?
- Q : What if I travel to Vietnam by Land or Cruise?
Why Visa On Arrival?
- 1. Easy and Secure online application: Have 5 minutes to spare? Apply for your approval letter is just as fast.
- 2. No passport or any documents required: Just fill out a simple form, we will do the rest.
- 3. Easy and Secure payment: We accept major credit/debit cards for online payment.