VISA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - How to get a visa to Vietnam?
With the rush option you can get your approval letter within a few hours of application and making payment. If you submit your application before 8 a.m. local Vietnamese time, you will receive your approval letter by noon. If you submit your application by 2 p.m. local time, you will receive an approval letter by 5 p.m. Any application submitted after 2 PM on weekday or any time during weekend will be processed the following business days.
Please inform us by email or phone to ensure same-day rush service. We charge an additional US$20 for this service.
Special Notes: No visas can be processed on weekeds (Saturday and Sunday), so in such case, you may need to delay your flight and apply for your visa.
- Q : What is a 'visa on arrival?'
- Q : How do you get a visa on arrival?
- Q : How long does it take to get a visa approval letter?
- Q : How much does a visa-on-arrival cost?
- Q : How will I receive the visa approval letter?
- Q : Do I need photos for the online application?
- Q : Do I need a single or multiple entry visa?
- Q : How can I pay for the visa application?
- Q : Is the application fee refundable if my visa is denied?
- Q : What do I do after receiving the visa approval letter?
- Q : In UGENT cases, can I receive the approval letter in 4-8 hours?
- Q : What if I do not know my exact arrival date?
- Q : What if I travel to Vietnam by Land or Cruise?
Why Visa On Arrival?
- 1. Easy and Secure online application: Have 5 minutes to spare? Apply for your approval letter is just as fast.
- 2. No passport or any documents required: Just fill out a simple form, we will do the rest.
- 3. Easy and Secure payment: We accept major credit/debit cards for online payment.