VISA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - How to get a visa to Vietnam?
You are not required to submit any photos or passport scans for the online application form. However, when you arrive at the airport in Vietnam, you will be asked for your passport and 2 (two) passport sized photos (4 x 6cm). Please make sure that you have these ready before leaving for Vietnam.
- Q : What is a 'visa on arrival?'
- Q : How do you get a visa on arrival?
- Q : How long does it take to get a visa approval letter?
- Q : How much does a visa-on-arrival cost?
- Q : How will I receive the visa approval letter?
- Q : What is the soonest I can get my visa letter?
- Q : Do I need a single or multiple entry visa?
- Q : How can I pay for the visa application?
- Q : Is the application fee refundable if my visa is denied?
- Q : What do I do after receiving the visa approval letter?
- Q : In UGENT cases, can I receive the approval letter in 4-8 hours?
- Q : What if I do not know my exact arrival date?
- Q : What if I travel to Vietnam by Land or Cruise?
Why Visa On Arrival?
- 1. Easy and Secure online application: Have 5 minutes to spare? Apply for your approval letter is just as fast.
- 2. No passport or any documents required: Just fill out a simple form, we will do the rest.
- 3. Easy and Secure payment: We accept major credit/debit cards for online payment.