VISA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - How to get a visa to Vietnam?
If you apply for a visa through our service, there is a service fee based on your group size and the type of visa selected. The larger the group, the less expensive it is. Please click here to see a detailed fee breakdown.
The stamping fee for a visa on arrival at the airport is fixed: US$45 per person for single entry and US$ 65-95 per person for multiple entry visa. This fee is paid in cash, USD or VND, at the visa-on-arrival station when you arrive in Vietnam airports. NO credit cards are accepted for the stamping fee.
Please click here to see the fees.
- The service fee quoted is for a normal visa with the regular processing time of 2 working days
- We can provide specific quotes for rush visas.
- The service fee must be paid in advance at the time of application.
- Q : What is a 'visa on arrival?'
- Q : How do you get a visa on arrival?
- Q : How long does it take to get a visa approval letter?
- Q : How will I receive the visa approval letter?
- Q : Do I need photos for the online application?
- Q : What is the soonest I can get my visa letter?
- Q : Do I need a single or multiple entry visa?
- Q : How can I pay for the visa application?
- Q : Is the application fee refundable if my visa is denied?
- Q : What do I do after receiving the visa approval letter?
- Q : In UGENT cases, can I receive the approval letter in 4-8 hours?
- Q : What if I do not know my exact arrival date?
- Q : What if I travel to Vietnam by Land or Cruise?
Why Visa On Arrival?
- 1. Easy and Secure online application: Have 5 minutes to spare? Apply for your approval letter is just as fast.
- 2. No passport or any documents required: Just fill out a simple form, we will do the rest.
- 3. Easy and Secure payment: We accept major credit/debit cards for online payment.