VISA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - How to get a visa to Vietnam?
After receiving your application and payment (which is dependent on the particulars of your application), we will process the visa immediately. You can expect the process to take between 2 and 4 working days. In urgent cases, only one working day is required.
- Q : What is a 'visa on arrival?'
- Q : How do you get a visa on arrival?
- Q : How much does a visa-on-arrival cost?
- Q : How will I receive the visa approval letter?
- Q : Do I need photos for the online application?
- Q : What is the soonest I can get my visa letter?
- Q : Do I need a single or multiple entry visa?
- Q : How can I pay for the visa application?
- Q : Is the application fee refundable if my visa is denied?
- Q : What do I do after receiving the visa approval letter?
- Q : In UGENT cases, can I receive the approval letter in 4-8 hours?
- Q : What if I do not know my exact arrival date?
- Q : What if I travel to Vietnam by Land or Cruise?
Why Visa On Arrival?
- 1. Easy and Secure online application: Have 5 minutes to spare? Apply for your approval letter is just as fast.
- 2. No passport or any documents required: Just fill out a simple form, we will do the rest.
- 3. Easy and Secure payment: We accept major credit/debit cards for online payment.