VISA FREQUENTLY ASKED QUESTIONS - How to get a visa to Vietnam?
After we receive your application and payment, we will start the process and send you an approval letter by Email after 2-3 business days. Once this is complete, we will forward you a copy of the Approval letter by Email.
When you arrive in Viet Nam, the Immigration officers will have those documents on hand to issue your entry visa. Please remember to bring at least 02 passport regulation size (2in x 2in or 4cm x 6cm) photos and cash (US dollars) for the stamping fee. The stamping fee is 45 USD for single entry visa and 65-95 USD for multiple entry visa.
Note: Stamping fee at Vietnam airport MUST BE paid in CASH, NO credit cards are accepted.
- Q : What is a 'visa on arrival?'
- Q : How long does it take to get a visa approval letter?
- Q : How much does a visa-on-arrival cost?
- Q : How will I receive the visa approval letter?
- Q : Do I need photos for the online application?
- Q : What is the soonest I can get my visa letter?
- Q : Do I need a single or multiple entry visa?
- Q : How can I pay for the visa application?
- Q : Is the application fee refundable if my visa is denied?
- Q : What do I do after receiving the visa approval letter?
- Q : In UGENT cases, can I receive the approval letter in 4-8 hours?
- Q : What if I do not know my exact arrival date?
- Q : What if I travel to Vietnam by Land or Cruise?
Why Visa On Arrival?
- 1. Easy and Secure online application: Have 5 minutes to spare? Apply for your approval letter is just as fast.
- 2. No passport or any documents required: Just fill out a simple form, we will do the rest.
- 3. Easy and Secure payment: We accept major credit/debit cards for online payment.